For the protection of all our children, please do not bring your children to class if they exhibit any of the following:
• Fever 99.6 or above currently or for the last 24 hours
• Vomiting and/or diarrhea within 24 hours
• Any symptoms of childhood diseases such as chicken pox, strep throat, etc.
• Common cold, from onset through one week
• Sore throat or ear infection (should be off medication)
• Any discharge from the nose that is not clear
• Any skin infection or unexplained rash
• Pink eye or eye infection
• Head lice
• Unusual fatigue/irritability
Please note: Teachers cannot give out medications.