Work at Camp Unite
Camp Unite Positions (click for job description):
• Senior Counselor: Ages 18 & up
• Junior Counselor: High School Students ages 15-17
• Demonstrates excellent leadership skills
• Enjoys working with kids of all ages
• Knows God in an intimate and personal way, and is committed to growing in his/her knowledge and love for
Him as well as sharing His love with others
• Positive attitude, enthusiastic
• Dependable and hard working
• Caring, honest, patient
• Unselfish, team player
• Communicates well with others
• Responds well to authority as well as takes authority when needed
Counselors will work to achieve Camp Unite goals:
• Provide a spiritually, physically and emotionally safe environment for children to investigate and experience
the love of God through a variety of camp activities.
• Provide a place where parents feel safe leaving their kids.
• Camp activities will be designed to be educational and fun so that children will be excited about playing
• Campers will establish lifelong friendships and memories and leave camp with a positive experience with
Dunwoody Baptist Church.
» 2017 Counselor Application (for all counselor positions)
» 2017 Camp Staff Application (for specialty leaders, teachers, coaches)
» Camp Counselor Reference Form (for all counselor positions